Castle Solid Oak Dining Table
Our Castle Solid Oak Dining Table blends natural hardwood character with simple and sleek contemporary style to create a look that is uniquely Meadows & Byrne. This timeless design has been expertly crafted of solid wild oak.
- Dimensions: 200W x 95D x 75H cm
- Material: solid wild oak
- Seats 6 comfortably (8 cosily)
- Item will be fully assembled upon delivery
Pair with our Castle Solid Oak Bench on one side and Whywood upholstered chairs on the other to create a unique and eclectic mix of seating and textures in the dining room.
To make sure that you will enjoy many years of satisfaction with your piece of furniture, care and maintenance are necessary. Kindly follow the below guidelines, and we guarantee that your unit will stay beautiful for years to come:
- The surface should be treated with oil before initial use and thereafter when necessary (we suggest as often as every 3 months).
- When treating the table with oil, use a generous amount of oil on a clean cloth and apply to both the table's top and underside.
- After 15 minutes use a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (no.150) along the grains of the wood.
- Polish off the remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth. Do NOT use the item until oil has been completely absorbed.
- For daily maintenance, clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth . Never use detergents. Coloured stains like red wine must be cleaned off immediately. Small stains and marks may be cleaned off with sandpaper no. 220.
- Avoid extreme humidity and heat
- Legs must be fastened occasionally
- As wood is a naturally porous material it is strongly advised that you use coasters for glasses, bottles or jugs and use placemats for hot or wet pots, plates and serving dishes.