Jersey Walnut Console Table
Sleek, stylish and expertly designed this console is inspired by mid-century style and is a truly timeless piece. Made from solid wood this console would make a great addition to your hallway or living room.
- Dimensions: 110 X 40cm
The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of oil with a clean cloth. Table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side. (Do not drop oil on the floor!)
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (no.150) along the grains of the wood
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth
4. Do not use the item until the oil is completely absorbed
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth. Never use detergents
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately. Wipe spills off immediately to prevent milky stains forming. Do not place hot cups, pots or serving dishes directly onto wooden surfaces.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be polished off with sand paper no. 220 or 180
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat. Do not place the item close to heat sources
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally