Collect Your Online Order In-store FREE with Store Pickup
Shop online at www.meadowsandbyrne.com -> Choose your preferred store for delivery -> Get Confirmation -> Collect In-Store the next working day
How to Use Store Pickup:
- Choose the "Collect in Store" option on the product page.
- Select your preferred store.
- Click "Store Pickup" to add your item to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout.
- Your order will be available for collection on the next working day after purchase at your selected store.
What information you need in order to collect your order:
- You will need to present a printed or digital (phone/tablet) version of the Order Confirmation or Ready for Collection email.
- In addition, you will be asked to confirm the email address used when the order was made.
If you misplace or delete these emails, you can locate or print off the order details from the Order History section in your account. We recommend that you open your parcel in-store at the time of collection, to check that you are happy with your purchases.
We will keep your order at your preferred store for 5 days, from the date of receipt to store. After this period you will be contacted and we will either process a refund via your original method of payment or have the item/s returned. If for any reason you are unable to collect your order when it is ready please contact your chosen store to make an alternative arrangement.