Click and Collect
Collect Your Online Order In-store FREE with Click & Collect
Shop online at www.meadowsandbyrne.com -> Choose your preferred store for delivery -> Get Confirmation -> Collect In-Store
How to Use Click & Collect:
- Simply add your item to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout.
- Choose Click and Collect from the Shipping Options and indicate your preferred store that you would like to collect your purchases from.
- When your order arrives at your preferred store, we will phone you and send you an email confirming your order is ready for collection. (Please allow 2-3 days for delivery)
What information you need in order to collect your order:
- You will need to present a printed or digital (phone/tablet) version of the Order Confirmation or Ready for Collection email.
- In addition, you will be asked to confirm the email address used when the order was made.
If you misplace or delete these emails, you can locate or print off the order details from the Order History section in your account.. We recommend that you open your parcel in-store at the time of collection, to check that you are happy with your purchases.
We will keep your order at your preferred store for 5 days, from the date of receipt to store. After this period you will be contacted and we will either process a refund via your original method of payment or have the item/s returned. If for any reason you are unable to collect your order when it is ready please contact your chosen store to make an alternative arrangement.